Tobi Johnson [PF License] [APPROVED]

This desk handles the applications for the following permits:

License to Purchase a Firearm (PF)
License to Carry a Concealed Weapon (CCW)

Moderators: LSPD Sergeant II, LSPD Lieutenant I, LSPD Lieutenant II, LSPD Staff Officers, LSPD Command Officers, ASB: Firearms Licensing Division Command, ASB: Firearms Licensing Division, ASB: Firearms Licensing Division Supervisors, ASB: Command Staff

Tobi123
Civilian
Forum Name: cfoote

Tobi Johnson [PF License] [APPROVED]

Post by Tobi123 » July 12th, 2019, 3:09 pm

LOS SANTOS POLICE DEPARTMENT
License to Purchase a Firearm

Personal
  • A1. Last Name: Johnson
    A2. First Name: Tobi
    A3. Middle Name: N/A

A4. Date of Birth: 13/NOV/1982
    A5. Phone Number: 1682673
    A6. Country of Citizenship: USA
    A7. [IF US] City, County, State of Birth: New York City, New York, United States
    A8. [IF NON-US] City, Country of Birth: N/A
    A9. Residence Address: 914 Cleleste Street, Fort Carson, Bone County 855, Los Santos

A10. Sex.
    • [x] Male
      [-] Female
    A11. Do you now possess a valid San Andreas driver's license?
    • [x] Yes
      [-] No

Description of Weapons
  • B1. What firearm(s) do you plan to purchase and restock regularly (List within specified fields below, maximum of THREE firearms):
    • • Glock 21 4.60" .45 ACP.
      • Remington model 870 Express pump shotgun 12 Gauge 28 "Barrel 3" Chambre.
    B2. If a rifle is listed, confirm that it is semi-automatic and is not capable of selective fire (may not switch from semi-automatic to burst or fully automatic).
    • [x] Yes
      [-] No
    B3. If a shotgun is listed, confirm that it is either pump action, single loaded, or double loaded.
    • [x] Yes
      [-] No
    B4. Where will the firearm(s) be stored?
    • [x] Home
      [-] Business

If you have listed 'business', provide a link of proof of business ownership:

Rules and Restrictions
  • The licensee is responsible for all liability for, injury to, or death of any person, or damage to any property which may result through any act or omission of either the licensee or the agency that issued the license. In the event any claim, suit, or action is brought against the agency that issued the license, its chief officer or any of its employees, by reason of, or in connection with any such act or omission, the licensee shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the agency that issued the license, its chief officer or any of its employees from such claim, suit, or action.

I hereby certify under penalties of perjury that the answers I have given are true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief, and that I understand and agree to the provisions, conditions, and restrictions herein or otherwise imposed.

I, Tobi Johnson, hereby declare that I have read and understood the restrictions, and understand the consequences that follow should I violate the license rules and restrictions.

(( Out Of Character Information ))

• C1. Screenshot of Character Level (/stats):ACCESS

C2. Screenshot of Streetname (/myhouse or /streetname): ACCESS

C3. LS-RP Forum Account Profile Link: ACCESS

C4. License abuse is a serious issue, and is considered a ban-worthy offence. You must only ever be in possession of ONE of each weapon you have applied for and can not mass store or stockpile weapons in any way whatsoever. You must also NOT give ANY firearm to ANY other individual for any purposes, for example, the sale of license-bought firearms. This includes storing firearms so that they may be willfully stolen by those you know.

In addition, failure to include screenshots of all and any admin records, or attempting to circumvent the system in any way, will result in a permanent ban from possessing a weapon's license.

Please state below, in your own words (copying may lead to a ban from applying), that you are aware of these regulations and the consequences that will follow if they are violated:

I (Tobi Johnson) am aware of the rules and regulations around the abuse of my license and what will happen if I break them. I consider myself a rule abiding member of all server rules and strive for good realistic role play over everything else. I have had a good read of the rules and find them understandable and fair. This will be my first time ever applying for the license as I have never role played a law abiding citizen and would like this license to open more role play opportunities for me.

C5. Up to date, unedited, screenshots of ALL admin records (note that failure to include admin records of any and all characters will result in a permanent ban from applying for a weapon's license.): C6. Has your PF license been revoked during the past 14 days on any of your characters?
    • [-] Yes.
      [x] No.

Caroline_Attwood
Police Officer II
Police Officer II
Forum Name: MatthewB
Assignment: Harbor Patrol Division
Primary Sidearm: Glock 22 .40 caliber
Serial Number: 60363

Re: Tobi Jhonson [PF Licence]

Post by Caroline_Attwood » July 12th, 2019, 3:10 pm

Los Santos Police Department
Application Received

To Mister Jhonson,
  • Your application has been received and acknowledged by the Firearms Licensing Division, Los Santos Police Department. The application and its applicant will now be verified for eligibility and correctness before further proceeding to a response.

Please wait for a final decision on your application before contacting Firearms Licensing Command for any questions or concerns you might have.

(( We request you to be patient for a response. Contacting members of the Firearms Licensing Division to make inquiries regarding the status of the application, could lead to instant denial and/or a possible ban from applying again. ))

Respectfully,

Police Officer II Caroline Attwood
Firearms Licensing Officer (Probationary), Firearms Licensing Division
Administrative Services Bureau

Ross_Olson
Police Officer III
Police Officer III
Forum Name: risen
Assignment: Gang and Narcotics Division
Primary Sidearm: Beretta 92FS, 9mm
Serial Number: 63551

Re: Tobi Jhonson [PF Licence][RECEIVED]

Post by Ross_Olson » July 12th, 2019, 3:13 pm

-

Caroline_Attwood
Police Officer II
Police Officer II

Re: Tobi Jhonson [PF Licence]

Post by Caroline_Attwood » July 12th, 2019, 3:18 pm

Application Response

To Mister Johnson,
  • Your application has been received and acknowledged by the Firearms Licensing Division, Los Santos Police Department. Following a thorough stage of review and examination, the application has been placed on pending status. Please amend the following error(s):
    • NAME: Fix the spelling of your name throughout the application. Toby Jhonson is not coming up.
    • TITLE: Adjust your title so it's following the format.
    • A3: Provide an answer
    • A4: Refer to format DD/MMM/YYYY.
    • A8: Place N/A.
    • (( C4: Provide more effort. ))
    • (( C1, C2, C3: Refer to the original answer format, fix your links and text. ))
    • (( C5: Fix the link. ))

Please ensure that you amend the aforementioned error(s) within 24 hours from the date and time of this notification. Failure to do so will result in application denial.

(( Ensure that you post on this thread once the error(s) have been fixed. ))

Respectfully,

Tobi123
Civilian

Re: Tobi Jhonson [PF License] [PENDING]

Post by Tobi123 » July 12th, 2019, 6:12 pm

LOS SANTOS POLICE DEPARTMENT
License to Purchase a Firearm

Personal
  • A1. Last Name: Johnson
    A2. First Name: Tobi
    A3. Middle Name: None

A4. Date of Birth: 13/Nov/1982
    A5. Phone Number: 1682673
    A6. Country of Citizenship: USA
    A7. [IF US] City, County, State of Birth: New York City
    A8. [IF NON-US] City, Country of Birth:
    A9. Residence Address: 914 Cleleste Street, Fort Carson, Bone County 855, Los Santos

A10. Sex.
    • [x] Male
      [-] Female
    A11. Do you now possess a valid San Andreas driver's license?
    • [x] Yes
      [-] No

Description of Weapons
  • B1. What firearm(s) do you plan to purchase and restock regularly (List within specified fields below, maximum of THREE firearms):
    • • Glock 21 4.60" .45 ACP.
      • Remington model 870 Express pump shotgun 12 Gauge 28 "Barrel 3" Chambre.
    B2. If a rifle is listed, confirm that it is semi-automatic and is not capable of selective fire (may not switch from semi-automatic to burst or fully automatic).
    • [x] Yes
      [-] No
    B3. If a shotgun is listed, confirm that it is either pump action, single loaded, or double loaded.
    • [x] Yes
      [-] No
    B4. Where will the firearm(s) be stored?
    • [x] Home
      [-] Business

If you have listed 'business', provide a link of proof of business ownership:

Rules and Restrictions
  • The licensee is responsible for all liability for, injury to, or death of any person, or damage to any property which may result through any act or omission of either the licensee or the agency that issued the license. In the event any claim, suit, or action is brought against the agency that issued the license, its chief officer or any of its employees, by reason of, or in connection with any such act or omission, the licensee shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the agency that issued the license, its chief officer or any of its employees from such claim, suit, or action.

I hereby certify under penalties of perjury that the answers I have given are true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief, and that I understand and agree to the provisions, conditions, and restrictions herein or otherwise imposed.

I, Tobi Johnson, hereby declare that I have read and understood the restrictions, and understand the consequences that follow should I violate the license rules and restrictions.

(( Out Of Character Information ))

• C1. Screenshot of Character Level (/stats):ACCESS

C2. Screenshot of Streetname (/myhouse or /streetname): ACCESS

C3. LS-RP Forum Account Profile Link: ACCESS

C4. License abuse is a serious issue, and is considered a ban-worthy offence. You must only ever be in possession of ONE of each weapon you have applied for and can not mass store or stockpile weapons in any way whatsoever. You must also NOT give ANY firearm to ANY other individual for any purposes, for example, the sale of license-bought firearms. This includes storing firearms so that they may be willfully stolen by those you know.

In addition, failure to include screenshots of all and any admin records, or attempting to circumvent the system in any way, will result in a permanent ban from possessing a weapon's license.

Please state below, in your own words (copying may lead to a ban from applying), that you are aware of these regulations and the consequences that will follow if they are violated:

I (Tobi Johnson) am aware of the rules and regulations around the abuse of my license and what will happen if I break them. I consider myself a rule abiding member of all server rules and strive for good realistic role play over everything else. I have had a good read of the rules and find them understandable and fair. This will be my first time ever applying for the license as I have never role played a law abiding citizen and would like this license to open more role play opportunities for me.

C5. Up to date, unedited, screenshots of ALL admin records (note that failure to include admin records of any and all characters will result in a permanent ban from applying for a weapon's license.): C6. Has your PF license been revoked during the past 14 days on any of your characters?
    • [-] Yes.
      [x] No.

Caroline_Attwood
Police Officer II
Police Officer II

Post by Caroline_Attwood » July 12th, 2019, 6:16 pm

Do not re-send your application, edit the original one.

Tobi123
Civilian

Post by Tobi123 » July 12th, 2019, 7:45 pm

Edited

Caroline_Attwood
Police Officer II
Police Officer II

Post by Caroline_Attwood » July 13th, 2019, 10:43 am

Application Response

To Mister Johnson,
  • Your application has been received and acknowledged by the Firearms Licensing Division, Los Santos Police Department. Following a thorough stage of review and examination, the application has been placed on pending status. Please amend the following error(s):
    • TITLE: Fix your name.
    • A3: Place N/A instead of None.
    • A4: Refer to format DD/MMM/YYYY (full caps.)
    • A8: Place N/A.

Please ensure that you amend the aforementioned error(s) within 24 hours from the date and time of this notification. Failure to do so will result in application denial.

(( Ensure that you post on this thread once the error(s) have been fixed. ))

Respectfully,

Tobi123
Civilian

Re: Tobi Johnson [PF License] [PENDING]

Post by Tobi123 » July 13th, 2019, 2:46 pm

Fixed

Caroline_Attwood
Police Officer II
Police Officer II

Re: Tobi Johnson [PF License] [PENDING]

Post by Caroline_Attwood » July 13th, 2019, 3:11 pm

Application Response

To Mister Johnson,
  • Your application has been received and acknowledged by the Firearms Licensing Division, Los Santos Police Department. Following a thorough stage of preliminary review and examination, the application has been accepted as it has successfully fulfilled the basic criteria and requirements.

A supervising licensing officer will now review the application to verify that the permit may be issued.

Respectfully,

Ricardo_Monteiro
Police Detective II
Police Detective II
Forum Name: Private200
Assignment: Detective Bureau
Primary Sidearm: Kimber Classic .45 caliber
Serial Number: 64337

Re: Tobi Johnson [PF License] [REVIEW]

Post by Ricardo_Monteiro » July 15th, 2019, 3:15 pm

Application Response

To Mister Johnson,
  • Your application has been received and acknowledged by the Firearms Licensing Division, Los Santos Police Department. Following a thorough stage of review and examination by supervisory staff, the application has been approved and deemed ready for issuance as it has successfully fulfilled all criteria and requirements.

As detailed in the license information page, under Section 1.4, please ensure you fill in the corresponding payment and receipt form and post here as soon as possible.

You have 48 hours from the date and time of this notification to make the necessary payment or face application denial.
Respectfully,
Police Detective II Ricardo Monteiro
(Acting) Commanding Officer, Firearms Licensing Division

Tobi123
Civilian

Re: Tobi Johnson [PF License] [APPROVED]

Post by Tobi123 » July 15th, 2019, 8:05 pm

Payment Form

Certification of Understanding
  • Upon issuance of payment, the licensee accepts that the status of the application may change at any point in time, for any reason, including denial or permanent ban.

I, Tobi Johnson, hereby declare that I have read and understood the restrictions, and understand the consequences that follow by violating the license rules and restrictions.

Signature: *Signature*

(( Out of Character ))
  • Unedited Screenshot of /charity: ACCESS