(( Reserve Corps ))

The Los Santos Police Department Reserve Corps is one of the largest reserve officer pools in the state. Individuals can seek employment through the Reserve Corps and serve their community on a part-time basis.

(( Former service in the LSPD is required in order to be eligible to be a member of the Reserve Corps. ))

Moderators: LSPD Staff Officers, LSPD Command Officers, LSPD Police Supervisors

Baudelio_Huerta
Chief of Police
Chief of Police
Forum Name: Bospy
Assignment: Detective Bureau
Primary Sidearm: Beretta 92FS, 9mm
Serial Number: 59904

(( Reserve Corps ))

Post by Baudelio_Huerta » December 5th, 2018, 9:10 pm

As a means to ensure realism, recruiting for the Reserve Corps is purely done on an OOC basis due to the fact that it would be very cumbersome to accurately portray two different recruitment cycles - one for reserves, and one for regular employees. It also isn't sensible for a high-tier veteran of the faction to go through another academy. Plus, implementing an arbitrary OOC requirement on an IC application doesn't feel right.

Therefore, this process is entirely OOC. If you have never been in the LSPD, you should not be concerned with this forum.

Unless decided upon by Staff, you must have been in the faction after May of 2017 to be eligible for any of these roles.

There are three classes of Reserves:

Reserve Level III (uninvited) - This is a role intended for retired faction members who want to keep in touch through Discord. That's literally it - a Discord group. You can post in general discussions. If you're part of SD, you can join this group without issues. The only requirement is you have been at least a Police Officer II since May of 2017. Exceptions might be made dependent on the individual. Rejoining the faction might be easier if you're in this group. This has no in-game function and in fact you're expected not to use any character ingame in this role - it's almost purely OOC.

Reserve Level II (invited) - Level II eligibility is generally reserved for former Sergeants, Detectives, or under special circumstances Police Officer IIIs. Generally this is equivalent to a Police Officer I, and they can only conduct partnered patrol. Activity expectations are between .1 and .5 activity per month. Once again, rejoining the faction might be a lot easier at this rank.

Reserve Level I (invited) - Level I eligibility is generally reserved for former Lieutenants, command, and staff. There's generally no activity expectations. Level Is can conduct solo patrol and do their own stuff. It's broken down further once you're in the faction, but there's obviously some restrictions.

You cannot be a Reserve Level II or I if you are in SD.

Broken down:

RESERVE III - Former faction member ranked at least Police Officer II. Uninvited role. Keeps in touch. Same permissions as retired, just has access to the discord. Must have retired sometime after May 2017.

RESERVE II - Former faction member ranked at least Sergeant, Police Officer III under special circumstances. Invited role. Can go in game to patrol. Must partner. Activity standard of .1 to .5.

RESERVE I - Former faction member ranked at least Lieutenant. Invited role. Can go in game to patrol. Can do so independently. No activity standards, but should hover around .25 unless special permission is granted.
CHIEF BAUDELIO HUERTA
Los Santos Police Department — "To Protect and to Serve"

Baudelio_Huerta
Chief of Police
Chief of Police
Forum Name: Bospy
Assignment: Detective Bureau
Primary Sidearm: Beretta 92FS, 9mm
Serial Number: 59904

Re: (( Reserve Corps ))

Post by Baudelio_Huerta » December 5th, 2018, 9:12 pm

If you're interested in applying, please send me a PM. For Reserve Level IIIs, I may establish a thread in the General Discussions to facilitate it easier.

Title it with your former character's rank/name. Your reserve officer shouldn't be the same character unless I've given you permission. For Reserve Level IIIs, it's irrelevant as it's basically just an OOC role.

Code: Select all

[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Forum Name:[/b]

[b]Rank at Resignation:[/b]
[b]Highest Rank Attained:[/b]
[b]Date of Resignation:[/b]
[b]Link to Resignation:[/b]

[b]Preferred Level:[/b] I/II/III

[b]Notes:[/b] (Noticable contributions, concerns, comments, etc)
CHIEF BAUDELIO HUERTA
Los Santos Police Department — "To Protect and to Serve"