(( FORUM NAME CHANGE - Rules Reminder [READ BEFORE REQUESTING] ))

Moderators: LSPD Staff Officers, LSPD Command Officers, LSPD Police Supervisors

Robert_Eisenberg
Police Captain III
Police Captain III
Forum Name: Benavides
Assignment: None
Primary Sidearm: H&K USP 45ct - .45 ACP
Serial Number: 46186

(( FORUM NAME CHANGE - Rules Reminder [READ BEFORE REQUESTING] ))

Post by Robert_Eisenberg » August 24th, 2017, 6:55 pm

(( Hello,

We have seen a lot of people posting name-changes simply because of the fact that they've posted a PF/CCW application, or just because they are in an official faction and wish to be added to the liaison group and have their names changed.

Before requesting, make sure you have read the rules, which are as follows:
(( FORUM NAME CHANGE — Request Form )) wrote:REQUIREMENTS OF A FORUM NAME CHANGE
  • The player making the request must be mindful of the following requirements and expectations prior to filing their request:

• You must have an active Police Officer Application
    • Your forum name request must be an exact replica of your in game name including capital letters, underscores, etc
If you don't meet the criteria above, please do not apply for a forum name change. It will not be changed.

In the event that you may (for any reason) want to have your name changed to your in-game one but don't meet the above criteria, make a new account, and inform a Police Lieutenant II+ or above to disable your old account that you do not wish to use. This is a requirement.

For those who want to be added to any liaison groups (and must subsequently meet the requirements; i.e be in LSFD, DOC, State Government or SASD Command), ask your faction leader to get in touch with any Lieutenant II+ who will issue the name change and the groups. We will not issue anything of the sort unless we get contacted by your faction's leader.

Thank you for your understanding. ))
POLICE CAPTAIN III ROBERT EISENBERG
Commanding Officer, Metropolitan Division
Los Santos Police Department — "To Protect and to Serve"

"You give me 4000 more officers and I'll give you the safest city in the world."

Robert_Eisenberg
Police Captain III
Police Captain III
Forum Name: Benavides
Assignment: None
Primary Sidearm: H&K USP 45ct - .45 ACP
Serial Number: 46186

Re: (( FORUM NAME CHANGE - Rules Reminder [READ BEFORE REQUESTING] ))

Post by Robert_Eisenberg » September 3rd, 2017, 9:23 pm

(( Since this has been posted, the number of name change requests posted for reasons other than those above listed has been significantly reduced. There are still some, however, who have not read the basic rules or this post before applying.

Again, we won't change your name unless you meet the above criteria, or unless your Official Faction's Leader gets in touch with us about a name change and forum group issuance for liaison where applicable.

Please read this again and consider posting a request twice. Thank you. ))
POLICE CAPTAIN III ROBERT EISENBERG
Commanding Officer, Metropolitan Division
Los Santos Police Department — "To Protect and to Serve"

"You give me 4000 more officers and I'll give you the safest city in the world."