Questions and Answers

Job Opportunities provides future applicants with information on applying to become a Police Officer, including basic requirements, application forms, and FAQ pages.

Moderators: LSPD Lieutenant I, LSPD Sergeant II, LSPD Lieutenant II, LSPD Staff Officers, LSPD Command Officers, ASB: Recruitment and Employment Division Command, ASB: Training Division Supervising Instructors, ASB: Training Division Command, ASB: Recruitment and Employment Division, ASB: Command Staff

Erdil_Kocyigit
Civilian
Forum Name: ohcamper

Re: Questions and Answers

Post by Erdil_Kocyigit » May 6th, 2019, 7:59 am

Am the only one waiting for the exam I guess, could you please send it?

Nicolas_Escalante
Retired Police Officer II
Retired Police Officer II
Forum Name: Dov98
Assignment: Harbor Patrol Division
Serial Number: 71893

Post by Nicolas_Escalante » May 6th, 2019, 8:15 am

Erdil_Kocyigit wrote:
May 6th, 2019, 7:59 am
Am the only one waiting for the exam I guess, could you please send it?
You need to wait until you get your groups for further process. Please be patient, we are working on it.

Yousef_Junior
Civilian
Forum Name: yousefjunior10

Post by Yousef_Junior » May 8th, 2019, 11:17 pm

I can't find my recruitment post, it says you are unauthorised to read this forum?
My Character: show

Senior Security Officer/Supervisory Staff/Human Resources

Alexis_Patton
Police Officer II
Police Officer II
Forum Name: Zakhaev22
Primary Sidearm: Glock 19, 9mm
Serial Number: 71579

Post by Alexis_Patton » May 8th, 2019, 11:43 pm

Yousef_Junior wrote:
May 8th, 2019, 11:17 pm
I can't find my recruitment post, it says you are unauthorised to read this forum?
If you can't review your personal file, then you unfortunately failed the PQE. We wish you the best of luck during the next recruitment drive.

POLICE OFFICER II ALEXIS PATTON
Los Santos Police Department — "To Protect and to Serve"

Alex_Hemmett
Civilian
Forum Name: Alex Hemmett

Post by Alex_Hemmett » May 9th, 2019, 9:25 pm

Hello.Recently i've made my second UCP because i forgot my secret word for the past one.I still have access to it and to one of my characters there (i have 2 in total).The character i have access to is level 5 and i can provide all the evidence that he belongs to me.
Now, my problem is that with my new UCP i don't have that 5 level character so i can apply.Question is, can i still apply with my new UCP but still list a character that is level 5 from my past one, because as i said, i do have an acces to both UCP and that level 5 character.Do characters from my old UCP count?

To make this easier for you i will show you the list of all my UCP's and characters.

New UCP name: Blagojevic
Character 1: Alexandar_Blagojevic (This is the one i want to apply with.)

Old UCP name: Alex_Hemmett
Character 1: Alex_Hemmett (I HAVE ACCES TO THIS CHARACTER) - LEVEL 5
Characte 2: Alexander_Blagojevic (I DON'T HAVE ACCES TO THIS CHARACTER/LOST PASSWORD)

So basically the only reason why i made my second UCP is that i can recover my lost passwords and have overall control of my account in case I need it in the future.Thanks! :)

Helen_Mendoza
Police Officer II
Police Officer II
Forum Name: unlicensed shotty
Primary Sidearm: Beretta 92FS, 9mm
Serial Number: 70898

Post by Helen_Mendoza » May 9th, 2019, 9:47 pm

Alex_Hemmett wrote:
May 9th, 2019, 9:25 pm
Hello.Recently i've made my second UCP because i forgot my secret word for the past one.I still have access to it and to one of my characters there (i have 2 in total).The character i have access to is level 5 and i can provide all the evidence that he belongs to me.
Now, my problem is that with my new UCP i don't have that 5 level character so i can apply.Question is, can i still apply with my new UCP but still list a character that is level 5 from my past one, because as i said, i do have an acces to both UCP and that level 5 character.Do characters from my old UCP count?

To make this easier for you i will show you the list of all my UCP's and characters.

New UCP name: Blagojevic
Character 1: Alexandar_Blagojevic (This is the one i want to apply with.)

Old UCP name: Alex_Hemmett
Character 1: Alex_Hemmett (I HAVE ACCES TO THIS CHARACTER) - LEVEL 5
Characte 2: Alexander_Blagojevic (I DON'T HAVE ACCES TO THIS CHARACTER/LOST PASSWORD)

So basically the only reason why i made my second UCP is that i can recover my lost passwords and have overall control of my account in case I need it in the future.Thanks! :)
Application are currently closed. You will be able to reach level 5 within the next recruitment batch. By the way, yes, you must have a character level 5 on your active UCP account.
POLICE OFFICER II HELEN MENDOZA
Patrol Officer, Harbor Area Patrol Division
Los Santos Police Department — "To Protect and to Serve"

Richard_Terres
Recruit Officer
Recruit Officer
Forum Name: yasinkl
Primary Sidearm: H&K USP 45 - .45 ACP

Post by Richard_Terres » May 11th, 2019, 5:36 pm

Academy started, 1A and 1B classes were done. The ones who were at DI stage/who has done DI stage got to wait for the other academy, or just the answer?

Matt_Morgan
Civilian
Forum Name: Naxuor

Post by Matt_Morgan » May 21st, 2019, 2:38 pm

How should I get unbanned? I couldn't find any info.

Helen_Mendoza
Police Officer II
Police Officer II
Forum Name: unlicensed shotty
Primary Sidearm: Beretta 92FS, 9mm
Serial Number: 70898

Post by Helen_Mendoza » May 21st, 2019, 4:38 pm

Matt_Morgan wrote:
May 21st, 2019, 2:38 pm
How should I get unbanned? I couldn't find any info.
Police Recruitment wrote:
August 13th, 2017, 4:41 pm
  • How do I get unbanned?
    • If you received an in character ban then either name change or use a different character with a clean criminal record. You may re-apply on the same day. If you were at any time a part of the LSPD then you must file a reinstatement request within the personnel desk here. If you were terminated (dishonorably discharged) in character then your only choice is to file a reinstatement.

If you received a temporary ban you may re-apply when the temporary ban expires. Make sure that you don't receive any additional entries in your admin records.

If you received an out of character ban - this means that you will not be able to join the faction until the ban has been lifted.

In order to appeal any ban, you will have to message the Commanding Officer Employment of the Recruitment & Employment Division with the following format filled out:
      Spoiler: show

Code: Select all

[center][img]https://pd.lsgov.io/forum/images/ranks/REDSmall.png[/img][/center]
      [center][size=85]LOS SANTOS POLICE DEPARTMENT — RECRUITMENT AND EMPLOYMENT DIVISION[/size]
      [b]BAN APPEAL[/b][/center]
      [hr][/hr]
      [b]Name of the character that you were banned on:[/b]

[b]Date of the ban:[/b]

[b]Ban reason:[/b]

[b]LS-RP Forum account(s):[/b]

[b]List ALL current and past character names:[/b]

[b]Screenshots of current admin records:[/b] 

[b]Explain why you were banned:[/b] 

[b]Why do you think you should be unbanned?[/b]
POLICE OFFICER II HELEN MENDOZA
Patrol Officer, Harbor Area Patrol Division